Meteor Azure is a command line tool for deploying Meteor applications on Azure App Service.
The project is designed with an emphasis on simple configuration out-of-the-box, with extensive
customisation for advanced usage.
Read the tutorial to get started, and report any issues or questions on our GitHub repo.
- Cross platform (macOS, Linux and Windows)
- One command deploy
- Load Meteor settings from file
- Auto-detect correct Node/NPM versions
- Track deployment progress in real-time
- Use custom web config
Azure platform benefits
- Zero-downtime deployment
- High availability (with 99.95% SLA)
- 34 regions around the world
- Dedicated VMs
- Multi-core session affinity
- Configure advanced architectures (e.g multi-region failover)
- Security compliance (ISO, SOC and PCI)